wwwingaboys.lolbb.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A brief introduction to traction battery

Go down

A brief introduction to traction battery Empty A brief introduction to traction battery

Post  leochbattery Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:30 am

If I never visited a factory, I don't know what forklift truck is. I saw they use the truck to carry products that are very heavy. Those forklift trucks are often used in the factory, supermarket or other places where heavy goods need to carry somewhere. A forklift is a powered industrial truck used to lift and transport materials. The modern forklift truck was developed in the 1920s. Now the forklift has since become an indispensable piece of equipment in manufacturing and warehousing operations.
Also known as a fork lift, stationary battery or industrial deep cycle battery, a traction battery is a high-power battery that is mainly used in electric vehicles. Distinguished by its comparatively high energy-to-weight ratio, power-to-weight ratio and energy density, the traction battery is a smaller and lighter battery that effectively reduces the weight of the electric vehicle and improves its performance.
There are 2 main kinds of electric forklift batteries: Flooded or Sealed. A sealed battery is likewise called "maintenance free" or VRLA and does not need the adding of water. Sealed batteries however utilize a chemical reaction to be able to maintain correct fluid level throughout the life of the battery. A flooded battery needs water to be added regularly to be able to guarantee the correct electrolyte level in the battery.
About traction battery, we can talk more, but today it's over. Need to get more information? Then go on reading my blog. I will show you what I know.
leoch.com

leochbattery

Back to top Go down