wwwingaboys.lolbb.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honma BERES Golf Clubs SALE OFF 30%

Go down

Honma BERES Golf Clubs SALE OFF 30% Empty Honma BERES Golf Clubs SALE OFF 30%

Post  flower Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:58 am

He added: TaylorMade Burner SuperLaunch Irons was very hard to back up a 63 mentally because you know youve played the round of your life, which I did yesterday. Its hard to compete against that and in the circumstances 69 was probably a reasonable score. I saw Montys score going up while I was working out in the Physio Unit and I could see he was making a charge. Hes always a threat.

Honma BERES MG813 Driver Honma BERES MG813 Fairway Wood and Honma Beres BP-1010 Putter SALE OFF 30%

Montgomerie, discount golf clubs second and first in the last two British Masters tournaments played at Marriott Forest of Arden in 1997 and 1998, went to the turn in 32, but felt it should have been 31. He missed a four footer for a birdie at the 18th (his ninth) and the momentum came to a grinding halt.

He parred every hole from that juncture and felt a sense of disappointment at shooting 68. He said: Missing from four feet threw me a bit. I lost momentum. I was rolling along so smoothly that I thought it was given that the four footer would go in.

flower

Back to top Go down