wwwingaboys.lolbb.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taylormade r9 supertri driver

Go down

Taylormade r9 supertri driver Empty Taylormade r9 supertri driver

Post  flower Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:25 pm

Bogeys on seven and golf course equipment eight pulled her back however and despite three more birdies on the Taylormade r9 supertri driver back nine she was unable to get closer than two. Four under par for the day, she was delighted to finish the tournament with a knock in for birdie at the last, taking her to seven under par, alone in second place.

"Taylormade r9 fairway wood was an amazing round," the 27-year-old said. "My birdie at the last was a nice way to finish. I'm really pleased with how I played." The big surprise of the day came from Head's playing partner, Laura Davies. Tied on three under with Head and Marina Arruti at the beginning of the day, the defending champion failed to make the comeback everyone expected and Callaway x-22 tour irons had a disappointing 76 to fall back to one over par, tied for 10th place.

In the Callaway x24 hot irons end it was a comfortable finish for Koch, who walked down the 18th confident in the knowledge that she could take seven and still win the title and the £22,500 first prize.

flower

Back to top Go down