wwwingaboys.lolbb.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My favourite sport 

Go down

My favourite sport  Empty My favourite sport 

Post  stone123 Wed May 26, 2010 8:51 pm

My favourite sport 
 I am a student. I go to school from Monday to Friaday. In the morning I get up and put on my lovely

supra shoes at ten to six. Then I wash my face. I have my breakfast at six o'clock. After

breakfast I go to school. I usually take bus to school But if I get up so late, I will go by car. I begin to class at eight. I have

four class at morning. At noon, I have no time to go home. So I have my lunch at school. At two o'clock, I play football with ny

friends. My classes are over at four thirty. After that I go home and get home at twenty past five. I have supper with my parents at

six. I often eat meat,fish,and some vegtables. Sometimes I eat dumplings. After supper I do the washing. Then I do my homework or

listen to the pop cheap jordans music. I go to bed about ten thirty.   
I like table-tennis,chess and football. Football is my favourite sport. I'm good at playing football. I think it's easy for me. I

have my favourite football player.He is Shevchenko. He's in AC Milan Club. I want to te a famous football player like Shevchenko. I

often play football with my father at weekends. On Sunday I like to watch football matches . so I like

nike air yeezy shoes very much.
This article was writen by stone123 on 2010-5-27 from us-trade company

stone123

Back to top Go down